Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Yay!! My 1st tag




1- Who tagged me : Socomoco

2- What are 6 secrets that no one would notice upon meeting me at the first time?

- People always think that because i'm too quiet i must be shy as well, but thats not the case, i only respond to stuff that i can relate to as i wouldnt want to indulge in a topic that doesnt mean a thing to me.

- No one every see's the fun, 3abee6a from day one :P i can only open up if i felt comfortable around the person im with.

- This isn't a secret but i might as well say it, if i met someone oo my parents weren't there they usually think im not kuwaiti lol

- They always say i look innocent, bs mn da5el : neyahahaha! :P

- bla

-bla bla * hides* sorry bs walla i can't think of anymore things

3- Pass this tag to Six other bloggers:

All of the bloggers I read for have already been tagged :( but just in case anyone reading this hasn't your tagged!!!

p.s. Thank u socomoco for the tag ;;**


Yeah and does anyone see the relationship between the tag and the picture?

2 comments:

  1. "No one every see's the fun, 3abee6a from day one :P i can only open up if i felt comfortable around the person im with."

    I used to be just like you but when I saw that every person that don't know that I'm funny thinks that I'm dull & boring & shaifa nafsi or party killer
    So I said to myself : What the hell r u doing by hiding your real personality :/ Be a big girl & try to make some people like you for your own personality not because you're trying to imitate them to own their love :/
    So since then I really gain more real friendships and great ones actually :)
    But when it comes to people I don't care about their liking me or not I try to be dull & boring actually :P
    I LIVED THE BLA Bla part about you :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish i cud show them the real me, bs i have trouble doing so l2nee ma akoon mrta7a, but i am working on it, loool@ the part were ur actually trying to be dull n boring :P

    ee bla bla is a big part of me lool :$

    ReplyDelete