Saturday, 4 September 2010

Sweet Surrender

Sweet Surrender lyrics
Songwriters: Mclachlan, Sarah;

It doesn't mean much
It doesn't mean anything at all
The life I've left behind me is a cold room

I've crossed the last line
From where I can't return
Where every step I took in faith betrayed me
And led me from my home

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give

Take me in, no question's asked
You strip away the ugliness that surrounds me
(Who are you?)
Are you an angel?

Am I already that gone?
I only hope that I won't disappoint you
When I'm down here on my knees
(Who are you?)

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give
(Who are you?)

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give

Don't understand
The touch of your hand
I would be the one to fall
I miss the little things
I miss everything about you

Doesn't mean much
It doesn't mean anything at all
The life I left behind me is a cold room
(Who are you?)

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give
(Who are you?)

And sweet surrender
Is all that I have to give

3 comments:

  1. I miss the little things <3


    enzain so'al . elmafroth this blog ykhaleech you "dont dwell" .. laish el header chethy ? ;p

    hope! hope you bente hope :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. madree:( it was supposed to be all happy and bubbly bs it ended up with me dwelling and yt7al6eming in order of hanging on ib the real world

    fa lets say the header is just a reminder ina we all cry but eventually like babies something simple distracts us oo we move on ? < gam titfalsaf :P

    ilmhm thnnnnks for checking out my blog oo fog hatha u likey me!! mn gadee:$

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you need to dwell just that little bit longer to stop dwelling!
    sounds insane but its so true!
    you cant stop yourself from dwelling ... but one morning you'll wake up and you wont want to dwell you'll even get to the point as to where you wonder did you really waste all that time dwelling!

    Lol ok i blabber too much...
    but better out than in :P

    xxx

    ReplyDelete