Tuesday, 19 October 2010

I need help!

I NEED HELPPPPPPPPPPP

ABY SUGGESTIONS, PAST EXPERIANCES, AYSHAAAAAY BS GET MY OUT OF THIS PHASE!!!!

I CAN'T SEEM TO WAKE UP IN THE MORNINGS,

WE9ALT MAR7ALA MA GMT ASMA3 IL ALARM!!

I'M ALL OVER THE PLACE,

MAKO STRUCTURE TO MY DAY,

KLA NOM OO NET,

ABY ADRES MO GADRA,

MO 3ARFA WAIN TO START,

A7S MAKO TIME,

BS AKO TIME,

LOADS OF TIME,

OR ELSE HOW AM I WASTING IT,

ABY ABCHY,

I WANT TO BREAK DOWN,

BS 7TA THAT I CAN'T DO,

IM JUST STUUUUUCK,

I WANT TO SCREAAAAAAAAAAAAM,

BS HAM I WANT TO SAY IM OK,

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH,


SHASAWY B3MRY?????


UNI STARTED 4 WEEKS AGO OO STILL IM NOT GOING TO ALL MY CLASSES,

IM SKIPPING LECTURES OO IT MAKES ME FEEL LIKE SHIT,

ABY I LOOSE WEIGHT,

ABY I GET MY LIFE SORTED,

ABY ABY ABY ABY,


THE LIST IM6AWEL,

BS HOW TO GET ILY ABEEH MADREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE,


UFFFFFFF I FEEL LIKE A POTATOE!

4 comments:

  1. welcome to the wonders of being Human,

    u need a way to vent your frustrations, a gym perhaps? or someone to talk to, a shoulder to lean on,

    like i said before, we are here for u, use ur blog to vent ur frustrations, but dont make it ambiguous otherwise we cant really give advice,

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmmm start with something o ba3deeen automaticlay you'll go to the other


    start with waking up in the morning

    then going to class ..

    then the other ..

    go home ..

    and chill a bit

    the next day wake up in the morning

    go to class

    another class

    and then maybe go to the part .. and cry? ;p

    i dont know one thing at a time ...

    awal i used to wake up my friend in the morning, but she fooled me etgole gemt gemt o etred etnam @@ so i stayed with her on the phone till i made sure she'll full up .. lool .

    agolaha weeen abi asma3 sot el maay @@ to make sure she washed her face o sa7se7aat hahaha

    you can ask one of ur friends to to do ..

    i'd be happy to do it all over again .. hahaha you can't imagine how funny it is :P

    hope things get better :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. nam bakkeeeer te97aaa bakkeeeeer ,, bassich sahar 3ala elnet o jablay ur study :P lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thnks all for the advice, ga3da a7awl I go by it wnshalla i'll get there ;D

    p.s. @Hamad lool u summed it up in 1 phrase ;p

    ReplyDelete