Sunday, 10 October 2010

Why I am grateful to God.

I saw this video on youtube which got me thinking,

At times something minor happens and it makes me grateful for what I have or haven't.

But I feel like showing myself, so I'm writting up a list.

1 I have a family
2 I have an education
3 I have food
4 I have a home
5 I have cloth
6 I have friends
7 I have health
8 I have a heart
9 I have a mind
10 I have freedom
11 I have faith
12 I have money
13 I have love
14 I have the ability to speak
15 I have warmth
16 I have water
17 I have both my wants and needs
18 I have nice memories
19 I have the ability to forget
20 I have the ability to forgive
21 I have people who love me
22 I have people who care
23 I have parents who are proud of me
24 I have the ability to realise when I have gone wrong
25 I have safety
26 I have a sense of belonging




I have gratitude

To see the world in a grain of sand
and Heaven in a wildflower,
hold infinity in the palm of your hand and eternity in an hour.

~ William Blake ~

الحمدالله والشكر

1 comment:

  1. this is a very lovely post!

    il7emdellaah yaraab :)

    ReplyDelete