Friday, 26 November 2010

Use The Pain As Fuel.

I don't have anything to say,

I just feel like writing,

I'm at this stage were my life is at a halt,

Everything is so calm,

I've given up on the world around me,

And I've started working on myself,

I'm praying now,

Everyday,

All 5 prayers,

It feels weird,

I get to sleep relaxed,

And wake up in the morning feeling refreshed,

I stopped binging when I'm down,

And actually trying out a "diet",

Still haven't got to the studying part,

If I could only make a plan and stick to it,


Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination and forgiveness. Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing. Use the pain as fuel, as a reminder of your strength.



~ August Wilson

2 comments:

  1. i'm really reallyy proud and happy for you
    it takes courage to change yourself ;*

    i pray everyday al7amdella
    but still i dont feel refreshed yet

    and i have to study to make my mom and dad proud !!
    and when you figure out a plan please tell me
    im in a desperate need for one :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dee: Thnks ;$

    Try praying because u want to not because u need to,

    And every time you stand to pray try to feel,in your heart, that God is around you.

    U only start to appreciate it and benefit from it when u know why ur doing it ;D

    Allah ytamem 3alaich inshalla.

    oo 3ala salfat il derasa, lama ur proud of urself they'll be proud of u, fa 7awlay tadrseen 3ashan nafsch oo 3ashan u want to make something out of urself

    Thats what I tell myself lama a7taj motivation.

    ReplyDelete