Tuesday, 24 May 2011

Do You See What I See?

اذا زلزلت الارض زلزالها واخرجت الارض اثقالها وقال الانسان مالها يومئذ تحدث اخبارها

Take a look at the world around you,



I see greed,

I see self-indulgence,

I see fraud,

I see lies,

I see neglected blessings.



What do you see?




Look at the world from up above.



I see Volcanoes erupting,

I see lands flooding,

I see countries torn apart by earthquakes,

I see people killed by tornadoes,

I see poverty,

I see slaughter in the name of freedom,



What do you see?









Does it matter that you didn't get to buy that dress?

Or you're no longer friends with someone you never really cared about?

Or you broke up with a guy you know is never going to marry you?

Or you didn't get to go out today for whatever reason?



No it doesn't matter,

Because all this is worthless,

Don't look at what is around you,

You won't see it all,

Look from above,

Only then you'll realize how small you are in this world,

And guess what?

This world doesn't revolve around you.



One day it'll all be over,

Do you really want to waste it obssessing over pure nothing?

Smile and thank God for what you have,

Make the best out of it,

And stop being selfish,

Sometimes we just don't get what we want,




Because God will give us something better.

No comments:

Post a Comment